Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life Frustrates Me

So, I've been extremely absent and hate that. I haven't done anything 'witchy' in weeks, barely even anything artsy in the magickal areas. I'm so far behind on my Pagan Art Journal pieces and with all this postal strike nonsense, I'm feeling horrible on making some people wait for pieces I've done as part of a group project.

I somehow remembered last minute that tonight was the full moon and jumped onto The Stone Circle just in time for their online ritual. It was needed. I need to start doing my Wicca Online courses again, especially the meditation practices now that I've quit smoking again (On day 5 now) and I miss the study. I don't know why it seems like I have no time for these things when I'm not working yet, and other than some house cleaning and playing with the rats, I really don't have any serious responsibilities at the moment...I should really try and work on catching up on the art journaling since all my supplies are here (although I need more white paint soon) and to start my Wicca Online course over....Sucks losing my grades and beginning again, but it's been too long for me to feel comfortable just jumping back in mid-lessons. I hope one day to be able to afford the full membership and access all the courses they offer. hmmmm I need to find my notebooks with some of the stuff I copied out too...

I feel out of touch with everything. In some ways I feel like I'm making progress and working towards things, but mostly I feel like a fumbling fool right now. I miss my hubby, I miss my kitties, I miss the quiet country air...I may have only lived there a little over a year, but it is my home....and I miss it a lot...Depression has been nipping at me, and I need to try and focus on other things to keep it at bay. I also need to try and start eating healthier and exercising again...This extra weight will just not do LOL I just feel lost lately....

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling out of touch with witchy things. When I'm feeling like that I write something witchy and then raise energy (usually sun and moon energy) or walk on the grass barefoot.

    I'm sending you some energy dear; hope the online circle grounded you a bit. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll pull through chica! I know it! "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." And before you know it, you'll be back with your Hubby and enjoying the sweet country air!

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard being away from home -- makes everything seem unsettled and topsy-turvy. I hope things improve for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, I am so sorry your are struggling right now. I know when I get this way it is usually a call for me to stop and get back in touch with myself. Journaling is my favorite way. Pages and pages of feelings poured through in a stream of consciousness without edit. Then I can work on either regaining my focus or making whatever changes I need to in order to find peace. Everything in life is a choice. It may not always be easy, but the best ones rarely are. Sending you healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete