Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mother Gaia

Been slacking in a lot of things lately. Trying to keep myself busy and catch up on things before I start work on the 2nd (Yes, I finally got a job!! w00t!) so am trying to get back into some art things. I'm still insanely behind on my 52 Weeks art journal but will catch up on that another time. Right now I've been itching to draw and create. I don't have the right supplies to make some things I want to start working on, but am going to have fun with the stuff I can. This is one piece I'm working on and hoping to get up on my etsy shop when I get things rolling in there.

4 comments:

  1. She's lovely! And congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable indeed! Her curls are so cute!

    Yay on the the new job! Hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and I love your artwork, something I could never draw.

    ReplyDelete